Energy Efficiency Meter
The ideal combination of monitoring device and evaluation platform.
For every plant size, one or 100 plants, private or industrial.
Advantages of Solar-Log™ at a glance
- Yield stability thanks to comprehensive plant monitoring and multiple alarm options
- Web-based software – no program installation
- Clear graphic and tabular formats for the yield and plant values
- Data called up via internet connection – anywhere, anytime
- Single multi-vendor capable monitoring device
- Compatible with inverters produced by more than 50 manufacturers
- Optional recording, calculation and optimization of your individual power consumption
- Wireless inverter connection with Bluetooth or radio package available for all Solar-Log™ products
- Many additional functions thanks to comprehensive range of accessories
Solare Datensysteme GmbH is one of the leading companies for solar monitoring with a global service for operators and installers.
Specialist for monitoring
Solare Datensysteme GmbH (SDS) is headquartered in the southern German city of Binsdorf and specialises in the development and sale of monitoring systems for photovoltaic plants. The company was founded in 2007 by Thomas Preuhs and Jörg Karwath and was created from the company “TOP Solare Datensysteme”. This company had been developing and selling the “SolarLog™” product range since 2005. Our core competence covers innovative products with short development cycles and an excellent cost/performance ratio. Our developments have the outstanding characteristics of high customer value, simple operation and universal application without requiring time-consuming installation of software.
Our Solar-Log™ products and services are already available in many European countries today. With our committed team and numerous partners we are continually working toward expanding our sales and service network. From mid 2010 Solare Datensysteme will also be represented in the US market.
The new company building that we moved into in 2010 is evidence of the strength of innovation of Solare Datensysteme GmbH and the other companies in the group. A photovoltaic plant with 180 kWp as well as a thus far unique solar-thermal parabolic channel plant with an underground thermal storage unit ensure that the new production and office building supplies more energy than is used inside.
Solare Datensysteme GmbH is a part of Thomas Preuhs Holding GmbH.