REC is a leading global provider of solar electricity solutions. With nearly two decades of expertise, we offer sustainable, high-performing products, services and investment opportunities for the solar and electronics industries.
POSITION AND PRODUCTS
REC is one of the world’s largest producers of silicon materials, wafers, cells and modules, and engage in project development activities in selected segments of the PV market.
- We are an ambitious leader in the solar energy market
- We are a skilled and experienced expert with proprietary technologies, state-of-the-art production facilities and global reach
- We are an active driver and foresighted innovator of the solar energy industry
- We are an empathetic and collaborative partner that always strives to build long-lasting relationships to create long-term value
- We are a committed, reliable and trustworthy company that takes responsibility for everything it does and is environmentally conscious
- We are a place for straightforward, down-to-earth, professional people
Across the value chain
REC produces polysilicon, wafers, cells and modules for the solar industry, and silicon materials for the electronic industry. REC also engages in project development in selected PV segments
Headquartered in Sandvika, Norway, our production facilities include the silicon materials plants in Moses Lake, Washington and Butte, Montana in the USA. The wafer, cell and module production is located in Tuas, Singapore. Read more about our operations.
Throughout the solar value chain, REC collaborates with our partners and customers to meet their needs. Our partnership mentality allows us to build mutual long-term success in all aspects of our business. REC does not only offer high quality products and services, but importantly, a reliable and lasting partnership. Learn more about our values.
Products and markets
REC has sales offices in the key solar energy markets in Europe, the USA and Asia