- Transformerless H6 Topology
- Wide MPP voltage range
- Compact design
- Small size and lightweight
- Use for indoor or outdoor (IP65)
- “Plug and play” connection for easy installation and maintenance
- Multi-lingual display
- Simple national setting
- Automatic country configuration
Built to last
- Stainless steel housing
- Automatic protection including over voltage, islanding, short circuit,
- overload and under voltage, under load, etc.
- 5 years standard warranty, up to 20 years warranty extention.
Samil Power develops and manufactures PV grid-tied inverters with world leading-edge technology. Founded and led by an Australian of Chinese extraction with an engineering background. Samil Power is recognized as a well-known provider of grid-tied solar inverters and mounting systems.
Samil Power has more than 10 branches worldwide. The main locations are Sydney, Reading, Milan, Munich, Beijing, Shenzhen, Wuxi and Suqian. One factory occupies 33,000m2 (approximately 8.23 acres) of land, while another, approximately six times larger in size, is under construction and already online. Samil Power also has two R&D centers at about 10,000m2 in total.
What we offer
Samil Power has been growing steadily and gains a worldwide reputation for reliable excellent quality products. We produce safe and efficient grid-tied solar inverters for domestic, commercial and utility scale power plants. We also offer a one-stop solution (modules + mounting system + inverters) for grid-tied PV systems.
The workforce comprises of more than 600 professionals, of which more than 30% are dedicated to R&D, and are a key asset to Samil Power. A highly efficient management team and high calibre, experienced technicians power the company to success