Solar Hot Water
THE FIRST CHOICE for Solar Hot Water
SunSource has partnered with Apricus Australia to bring you Australia’s leading evacuated tube solar hot water systems. Installing solar hot water with SunSource and Apricus will save you money and reduce your household’s impact on the environment. Apricus Solar Hot Water Systems provide the following benefits:
- High quality, market leading solar hot water systems
- Up to 80% reduction on your water heating bills
- Reduced carbon emissions
- Increase in the value of your home or property
- Free hot water from the sun
- 15 year warranty on evacuated tubes, manifold and stainless steel storage tank
Evacuated tube solar collectors are fast becoming the preferred option for residential, business and commercial hot water heaters in Australia, due to their high efficiency, lightweight and low maintenance construction. SunSource Energy is your local installer of solar hot water systems in Brisbane, Sydney, Gold Coast, Ipswich and all major regional centres.
For more information about Apricus solar hot water systems please click below.
The Apricus Advantage
- Australian owned and operated
- Solar hot water in Brisbane, Sydney, Gold Coast and other regional centres in QLD and NSW
- 15 Year warranty on roof components
- Lightweight and durable design
- Excellent cold weather performance
- Frost protected without the use of glycol
- Evacuated tubes passively track the sun
- Stainless steel or vitreous enamel tank options
- Low maintenance design
The Benefits of Solar Hot Water
- Save up to 80% on your water heating bills
- Reduce your household carbon emissions
- Increase the value of your home or property
- Produce free hot water from the sun
Our solar collectors and frames are manufactured in our own manufacturing facility. The facility is managed by fellow Australian and Apricus global CEO – Mick Humphreys, who oversees all operations.
The facility is regularly audited by European, Australian and local authorities to ensure adherence with product standards, labour laws, safety regulations and environmental requirements. We have obtained Australian Standards (AS2712:2002), SRCC (USA) and Solarkeymark (EU) certifications. Our factory is also certified to ISO9001:2008 management and production standards. We regularly provide systems for solar hot water in Brisbane, Sydney, Gold Coast and other regional centres in NSW and QLD.
15 Year Warranty
Because we own and manage the manufacturing process, we are able to proudly offer an industry leading 15 year warranty on Apricus evacuated tube solar hot water collectors installed in both Domestic and Commercial installations. That’s a 15 year warranty on the mounting frame, 15 year warranty on the evacuated tubes and heat pipes and 15 year warranty on the manifold – now that is peace of mind!
One Design, Unlimited Possibilities
The evacuated tube solar collector we install on a home or cottage is the same collector we use in a commercial installation using 100+ collectors (besides some small design changes to make collecting multiple collectors easier). Apricus solar collectors can be used for much more than just heating water for baths, showers and kitchens. Apricus evacuated tubes are being used across the globe for a large number of applications including:
- Home solar hot water systems
- Residential or commercial pool heating
- Hydronic heating including radiators, under-floor and more
- Pre-heating commercial high temperature boilers
- Bottle warming in dairies
- And even solar air-conditioning!